If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Asking “Why” Makes Your Marketing Content More Effective May 2, 2016 7:47 pm
- How to Sell More by Selling Less April 20, 2016 5:04 pm
- The B2B Marketing Valley of Death April 1, 2016 3:10 pm
- How to Achieve Expert Status in B2B Marketing and Sales March 23, 2016 4:41 pm
- Showcase Your Expertise – Increase Your Market Value March 9, 2016 5:51 pm
- Actions Trump Ideas in B2B Marketing and Sales March 2, 2016 5:04 pm
- Crisp Sales and Marketing Execution – A Key to B2B Success February 15, 2016 7:39 pm
- What Types of Content Propels B2B Buyers February 4, 2016 4:50 pm
- The Evolving Journey of the B2B Buyer January 20, 2016 9:28 pm
- Marketing Technology – Your Best Friend or Nightmare? January 12, 2016 10:09 pm