If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Why a Compelling Digital Presence Speeds B2B Revenue Success February 23, 2021 1:55 amBy digital presence, I am referring to everything a prospect, customer, partner or any interested party can find out about […]Christopher Ryan
- How Digital Strategies Support B2B Revenue KPIs January 5, 2021 3:12 pmI recently had the opportunity to share thoughts on a webinar about how digital strategies contribute to organizational objectives with Michael […]Christopher Ryan
- End of Year B2B Marketing Planning: How to Make it Count December 9, 2020 3:56 pmMost of can agree that 2020 has been an unusual and troublesome year. A few industries have benefited (online retailers, […]Christopher Ryan
- CMO Bravery – an Underrated Virtue November 9, 2020 5:05 pmOne of my recent articles discussed B2B Marketing’s Role in Driving Revenue With Integrity. I’m not surprised that it received […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Marketing’s Role in Driving Revenue With Integrity September 17, 2020 3:21 pmIt is critical for everyone on the revenue generation side of the business (including you folks in the marketing department!) […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Build Company Value in a Down Economy August 25, 2020 8:44 pmCreating company value is more difficult in a down econonomy. The article discusses six specific ways you can use strategic marketing and sales to build strong company value.Christopher Ryan
- 6 Lessons B2B Companies Can Learn from Amazon July 6, 2020 4:37 pmLet me start out confessing that I have a love/hate relationship with Amazon. I bet a lot of you reading […]Christopher Ryan
- It’s All About Revenue: Six Ideas to Power Your B2B Sales Engine June 10, 2020 4:46 pmMy friend and noted entrepreneur and teacher Steve Imke, posted an article titled, A recession is a great time to […]Christopher Ryan
- Nine Requirements of Powerful Thought Leadership May 20, 2020 5:33 pmDuring this period of business uncertainty due to the COVID pandemic, I have spoken and written about the need to […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Maximize the Value of Customer Discovery Calls May 5, 2020 7:15 pmAs I write this, the world is dealing with the COVID-19 crisis. Chances are, your customers are facing their own […]Christopher Ryan