If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Six Ways Marketing Can Shrink the Sales Cycle February 20, 2017 8:42 pmI often talk about how B2B marketing and lead-to-revenue (L2R) can be massively beneficial to enabling your sales team to […]Christopher Ryan
- Digital Marketing – How to Use it to Beat Large Competitors February 8, 2017 8:18 pmBeing a smaller fish in a pond full of big fish can be a daunting position. Fortunately, there are a […]Christopher Ryan
- Matching Wits with a Sales Lead Guru on Live Radio January 31, 2017 6:32 pm
- Death of the Hard Sell: Stop Closing and Start Empowering January 19, 2017 8:45 pmThe sales “closer” has an almost mythical reputation in the annals of business. Movies like Tin Men, Boiler Room, Door […]Christopher Ryan
- Hard Facts About B2B Marketing and Sales January 10, 2017 8:45 pmOne of the most frustrating things about being a B2B marketing and/or sales professional is that there are circumstances and […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Marketing Trends – What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You December 20, 2016 6:09 pmWe just published our 2017 B2B Marketing and Lead-to-Revenue Trends Report, available for download here. At the close of each calendar […]Christopher Ryan
- Don’t Break the NEW Rules of B2B Sales and Marketing December 6, 2016 6:37 pmThose of us who have worked in B2B sales and marketing for some time agree that the rules have changed. […]Christopher Ryan
- In B2B Marketing, the CFO May Be Your Most Important Customer November 21, 2016 8:27 pmMany B2B marketing managers believe that their primary customer is the Sales VP, or perhaps the end-customer, or even the […]Christopher Ryan
- Secure Your Share of Rising B2B Marketing Budgets November 11, 2016 6:07 pmThe press release announcing Gartner’s 2016-2017 Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Spend Survey showed that marketing budgets rose for the third […]Christopher Ryan
- Improve Your B2B Marketing in 30 Minutes or Less October 28, 2016 5:01 pmYou are overwhelmed, I am overwhelmed – the whole darned world is overwhelmed. It seems there is so much required of […]Christopher Ryan