If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Six Ways to Increase Your Company Value February 13, 2019 8:37 pmBefore we get too deep into the year, why not take one or more actions that can propel your company […]Christopher Ryan
- Escaping the “We Need a New Site” Hamster Wheel February 12, 2019 3:27 pmYour boss doesn’t like how the website looks. Colleagues continually point out your competitors’ digital presence is on the bleeding […]Jesse Butts
- Are You a Demand Creator or Demand Fulfiller? January 30, 2019 3:23 pmIs the primary purpose of your company and its products and/or services to create demand or fulfill demand? Perhaps you […]Christopher Ryan
- Does it matter which customer experience metric you choose? January 22, 2019 3:30 pmAre you responsible for measuring the progress in improving customer experience? If yes, I’m sure you needed to come up with […]Alyona Medelyan
- Should You Finally Write Your Business Book? January 16, 2019 3:10 pmI was on the phone with a friend and former colleague and he mentioned that he has been thinking about […]Christopher Ryan
- Psychology of Choice for B2B Marketing January 14, 2019 5:56 pmAddressing personal values matters in B2B marketing — more than most might think. In fact, research from Motista and ThinkGoogle shows that […]Jeanette McMurtry
- The “Real Cost” Of A Salesperson January 7, 2019 4:40 pmWhat would you think of a front line manufacturing manager failing to address problems that consistently cost millions of dollars […]David Brock
- Five Marketing and Revenue Growth Resolutions for 2019 January 4, 2019 4:23 pmWe each have our own ways of setting goals and resolutions. Like many of your peers, you may do this […]Christopher Ryan
- Are You Ready for the New Year: Critical Marketing and Sales Planning Questions December 18, 2018 5:25 pmAs a marketing/sales leader or company executive, you probably don’t have the luxury of divorcing your mind from business during […]Christopher Ryan
- The Myth of More in Sales December 11, 2018 3:26 pmToday, I’m writing specifically to sales leaders, though the myth of more applies to anyone in sales. We are about […]Barbara Giamanco