If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- What Types of Content Propels B2B Buyers February 4, 2016 4:50 pmI recently enjoyed an article titled, “Which Types of Content do B2B Tech Buyers Respond to Most?” The article is […]Christopher Ryan
- The Evolving Journey of the B2B Buyer January 20, 2016 9:28 pmDaniel Heimlich posted the following photo on his LinkedIn page. Not sure who the conference speaker was, but the five […]Christopher Ryan
- Marketing Technology – Your Best Friend or Nightmare? January 12, 2016 10:09 pmOne of the most important enablers of an effective lead-to-revenue framework is marketing technology, which, combined with CRM and a […]Christopher Ryan
- Why You Need to Pay Attention to Search Engine Marketing January 6, 2016 8:18 pmAs a B2B or B2C marketer, one of the best ways you can support your company’s sales team and revenue […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Sales and Marketing Trends for 2016 December 22, 2015 3:38 pmAt the end of each year, my team and I publish a report on the major B2B marketing and sales […]Christopher Ryan
- Entrepreneur or Not – You Need to Read This December 9, 2015 7:33 pmIf you are a corporate wage earner — as I was for much of my working life — you may […]Christopher Ryan
- The Tao of B2B Buying Behavior – Why Emotion Trumps Logic December 2, 2015 6:36 pmI’ve always wanted to use the word “Tao” in a blog post because the term has such profound (albeit esoteric) […]Christopher Ryan
- Time – Your Most Valuable Marketing and Sales Asset November 23, 2015 5:15 pmNot sure about you, but I am at a place in my life where I would choose more time over […]Christopher Ryan
- Marketing Specialist or Generalist – Which do You Need? November 12, 2015 4:32 pmOne of my favorite business writers, Bob Bly, published an intriguing article in an October, 2015 newsletter on the topic […]Christopher Ryan
- The Importance of Processes in Effective Lead-to-Revenue October 28, 2015 1:05 pmComponent 3 in our recent eBook The Essential Guide to Building Your Lead-to-Revenue Machine is optimized marketing and sales processes. You […]Christopher Ryan