If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- CEO’s #1 Focus to Protect Revenue This Year – Part 3 February 13, 2018 5:19 pmB2B Customer loyalty and customer experience (CX) Customer loyalty (CL) is the number one focus for many CEOs and business […]Gail Syman Carson
- Six Strategies for Solid B2B Revenue Growth February 5, 2018 9:15 pmWe are into the second month of the new year. Is your 2018 revenue growth plan on schedule? Are you […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Marketers: How to be Best Friends with Sales Colleagues January 23, 2018 3:40 pmOkay. I get that the title of this article is a little ambitious. However, there are things B2B marketers can […]Christopher Ryan
- Customer Loyalty: CEO’s #1 Focus to Protect Revenue in the New Year – Part 2 January 9, 2018 9:13 pmCustomer loyalty – the secret weapon in your brand Customer loyalty (CL) should be the number one focus for CEOs […]Gail Syman Carson
- Is Your 2018 Lead-to-Revenue Plan Missing This Critical Ingredient? January 4, 2018 5:26 pmMarketing and sales professionals talk about awareness, leads, opportunities and revenue. They do this because their ability to achieve positive […]Christopher Ryan
- Customer Loyalty: CEO’s #1 Focus to Protect Revenue in 2018 December 20, 2017 7:53 pmUnlocking the secrets of customer loyalty Customer loyalty (CL) should be the number one focus for CEOs and business owners […]Gail Syman Carson
- How to Get Your B2B Prospects to Buy Faster December 14, 2017 4:22 pmLots of sales reps and marketers are crossing their fingers hoping for a strong end to the quarter. They have […]Christopher Ryan
- Marketing and Sales Alignment – 5 Steps to Get it Right November 28, 2017 8:43 pmThe relationship between marketing and sales is so crucial to a company’s success yet it is often less than ideal. […]Christopher Ryan
- Your Brand Promise – Why You Need a Big Idea! November 15, 2017 10:30 pmSome marketers and business owners believe that the strength of their product or service is what determines success. While this […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Choose the Right B2B Sales Model November 6, 2017 8:48 pmA big factor in the entire lead-to-revenue (L2R) process is making sure that you start with the right marketing and […]Christopher Ryan