If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Customer Loyalty: CEO’s #1 Focus to Protect Revenue in the New Year – Part 2 January 9, 2018 9:13 pmCustomer loyalty – the secret weapon in your brand Customer loyalty (CL) should be the number one focus for CEOs […]Gail Syman Carson
- Is Your 2018 Lead-to-Revenue Plan Missing This Critical Ingredient? January 4, 2018 5:26 pmMarketing and sales professionals talk about awareness, leads, opportunities and revenue. They do this because their ability to achieve positive […]Christopher Ryan
- Customer Loyalty: CEO’s #1 Focus to Protect Revenue in 2018 December 20, 2017 7:53 pmUnlocking the secrets of customer loyalty Customer loyalty (CL) should be the number one focus for CEOs and business owners […]Gail Syman Carson
- How to Get Your B2B Prospects to Buy Faster December 14, 2017 4:22 pmLots of sales reps and marketers are crossing their fingers hoping for a strong end to the quarter. They have […]Christopher Ryan
- Marketing and Sales Alignment – 5 Steps to Get it Right November 28, 2017 8:43 pmThe relationship between marketing and sales is so crucial to a company’s success yet it is often less than ideal. […]Christopher Ryan
- Your Brand Promise – Why You Need a Big Idea! November 15, 2017 10:30 pmSome marketers and business owners believe that the strength of their product or service is what determines success. While this […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Choose the Right B2B Sales Model November 6, 2017 8:48 pmA big factor in the entire lead-to-revenue (L2R) process is making sure that you start with the right marketing and […]Christopher Ryan
- 10 Quick Fixes to Make Your Website Marketing More Effective October 17, 2017 5:56 pmMost companies (including 90% plus of B2B companies, utilize website marketing as part of their lead-to-revenue (L2R) process. Whether you […]Christopher Ryan
- Product Marketing’s Role in Driving B2B Revenue October 4, 2017 3:22 pmMany B2B companies under-appreciate the impact of effective product marketing and its critical role in helping to generate revenue. Perhaps […]Christopher Ryan
- Six Problems that can’t be Solved with Marketing Technology September 21, 2017 8:16 pmIn my column for CustomerThink last month titled, My Love/Hate Relationship With Sales and Marketing Technology: 6 Lessons Learned, I […]Christopher Ryan