If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- In B2B Marketing, the CFO May Be Your Most Important Customer November 21, 2016 8:27 pmMany B2B marketing managers believe that their primary customer is the Sales VP, or perhaps the end-customer, or even the […]Christopher Ryan
- Secure Your Share of Rising B2B Marketing Budgets November 11, 2016 6:07 pmThe press release announcing Gartner’s 2016-2017 Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) Spend Survey showed that marketing budgets rose for the third […]Christopher Ryan
- Improve Your B2B Marketing in 30 Minutes or Less October 28, 2016 5:01 pmYou are overwhelmed, I am overwhelmed – the whole darned world is overwhelmed. It seems there is so much required of […]Christopher Ryan
- The Danger of B2B Marketing and Sales Statistics October 17, 2016 8:26 pmMark Twain made the following observation, which he attributed to Benjamin Disraeli, “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned […]Christopher Ryan
- Are You Practicing Sales Enablement or Sales Disablement? October 6, 2016 4:28 pmWe marketers like to think we are making a big contribution to revenue, but in fact, we may be doing […]Christopher Ryan
- Seven Simple Ways to Differentiate Your Company and Products September 22, 2016 4:09 pmMy clients probably get tired of hearing me talk about the virtues of differentiation. But it’s usually better to remove […]Christopher Ryan
- Answers to Six Key B2B Marketing Questions September 7, 2016 4:39 pmAs I talk to clients, business owners and fellow B2B marketers, I hear the same questions and concerns on a […]Christopher Ryan
- Market Research – 8 Strategies for Getting it Right, Quickly August 23, 2016 7:40 pmI had a really good conversation with a business colleague who is launching his products into a new channel, with […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Sales and Marketing Transformation August 10, 2016 9:03 pmI just viewed a great online video that deserves its own blog post. The speaker is Barry Trailer, Chief Research […]Christopher Ryan
- Are You Marketing to Gain or Pain? July 26, 2016 5:13 pmAs a marketing or sales professional, you have a choice in how you message your company and its offerings, with […]Christopher Ryan