If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- How CEOs Can Improve the Value of Sales and Marketing Efforts May 24, 2016 8:50 pmCEOs have likely already conferred with their leadership teams about how they will deliver sales- and marketing-fueled growth for this […]Christopher Ryan
- The Marketing and Sales Gap of Disappointment May 12, 2016 4:59 pmThe leads and customers you get this month may not come from something you did this month, but rather something […]Christopher Ryan
- Asking “Why” Makes Your Marketing Content More Effective May 2, 2016 7:47 pmThis post is short and sweet, but it also highly important to your success as a B2B marketer. As someone […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Sell More by Selling Less April 20, 2016 5:04 pmMy friend (and very smart marketer) Debbie Breemeersch recently shared a great article on LinkedIn: The Secret To Sales Success: […]Christopher Ryan
- The B2B Marketing Valley of Death April 1, 2016 3:10 pmAs an entrepreneur who has been both the recipient and provider of angel investment funds, I really enjoyed a recent […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Achieve Expert Status in B2B Marketing and Sales March 23, 2016 4:41 pmOn my last post, I talked about the huge difference between companies and individuals who are considered experts, versus those […]Christopher Ryan
- Showcase Your Expertise – Increase Your Market Value March 9, 2016 5:51 pmMeg Rye, head of Design Recruitment at Facebook in the U.K., posted the following letter on LinkedIn. The letter was […]Christopher Ryan
- Actions Trump Ideas in B2B Marketing and Sales March 2, 2016 5:04 pmIn his seminal book, Managing Oneself, my favorite business management guru/consultant Peter Drucker made the following observation: “For example, a […]Christopher Ryan
- Crisp Sales and Marketing Execution – A Key to B2B Success February 15, 2016 7:39 pmPlanning is great, and having the right marketing and sales strategies in place is imperative, but it can be for […]Christopher Ryan
- What Types of Content Propels B2B Buyers February 4, 2016 4:50 pmI recently enjoyed an article titled, “Which Types of Content do B2B Tech Buyers Respond to Most?” The article is […]Christopher Ryan