If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- How to Rejuvenate a Troubled B2B Brand March 18, 2015 4:10 pmTwo months ago, I wrote an article titled The Economic Value of Your Company Brand. The theme of the post: […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Marketing: Six Need-to-Know Nuggets March 5, 2015 9:00 pmRather than my usual practice of writing some in-depth content about a specific subject area, thought I would share some […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Beat Larger Competitors at B2B Marketing and Sales February 23, 2015 6:27 pmLet’s face it – there is only one leader in every business category: Apple in smartphones, Wal-Mart in retail, Cargill […]Christopher Ryan
- In B2B Marketing, Everything Counts February 9, 2015 5:43 pmWhen my sons were in high school, I used to tell them that everything they did during their high school […]Christopher Ryan
- How to be a Great B2B Marketing Coach January 27, 2015 9:14 pmIn honor of Super Bowl week, I thought I would explore just what it takes to be a great B2B […]Christopher Ryan
- The Economic Value of Your Company Brand January 21, 2015 10:25 pmI was a guest speaker for The Center for Business Modeling at a video/podcast on a subject near and dear to […]Christopher Ryan
- Lower the Cost and Boost the Productivity of B2B Sales January 15, 2015 6:19 pmLast month, David Brock, president of Partners in Excellence, published an excellent article titled A Frightening Look At the Cost […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Sales and Marketing Trends for 2015 January 6, 2015 3:00 pmAt the beginning of each year, my team and I publish a report on significant trends in B2B sales and […]Christopher Ryan
- Focus on Productive B2B Marketing and Sales Activities December 30, 2014 5:13 pmLike many of you, I am in the middle of the process of strategizing how to best achieve my 2015 […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Marketing Leaders: 3 Things that Can Hurt You (And Your Company) in 2015 December 17, 2014 5:39 pmThe transition to a new year can be a perilous time for B2B marketing organizations. Sales managers, finance people and […]Christopher Ryan