If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Is Your Marketing Up to the Task of the Primary Directive of Growth? May 16, 2018 5:10 amA 100% agreement, we don’t see that very often in survey results. But “growth,” especially organic growth, was the first […]Laura Patterson
- Marketing Automation Technology: Fast Growing Industry but not Always Fast Growing Results May 14, 2018 4:16 pmI just read a thought-provoking report titled: Forrester Data: Marketing Automation Technology Forecast, 2017 to 2023. Having worked in the […]Christopher Ryan
- 6 Strategies to Leverage Sales Enablement and Boost Your Productivity May 8, 2018 9:42 pmWe’re living in the golden age of sales enablement technology, and innovative companies are taking advantage of this reality by […]Danny Wong
- Part One: What is Customer Friction and Why is it Important? May 3, 2018 3:48 pmExplore this 4-Part series on how to create a frictionless experience Friction is anything that causes your customer to hesitate […]Debbie (Breemeersch) Schwake
- When It Comes To B2B Branding, Different Beats Better May 1, 2018 2:34 pmI just got off the phone with a B2B CEO who wanted to build his B2B branding messaging around the […]Christopher Ryan
- Are You Ready for GDPR? How B2B Marketers Can Comply with GDPR April 30, 2018 2:16 pmGDPR Took Effect on May 25, 2018 Why B2B Marketers Must Address GDPR Most B2B companies leverage online marketing as […]Brittany Wells
- How to Revive Dead Sales Leads April 24, 2018 5:05 pmThis blog originally appeared at tenfold.com. Effective selling isn’t about finding people who are interested, talking to them once or […]admin
- What’s in a (Company) Name? Why an Effective B2B Brand is Crucial! April 20, 2018 2:15 pmIn a recent article, Eight Critical Brand Health Questions You Should Be Asking, I shared the questions that you should […]Christopher Ryan
- When Perfection is Frowned Upon April 19, 2018 4:43 pmA perfect “10.” For some women, this might elicit memories of the ultimate perfect score: Romanian gymnast, Nadia Comaneci at […]Kimberly Reichert
- The Funnel Beyond the Funnel: Deepening B2B Customer Relationships April 9, 2018 6:52 pmI’ve long observed that B2B marketers focus too much on lead generation, and not enough on current customer expansion and […]Ruth P. Stevens