If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Sales Lead Management: Are You a Victim of Failure to Follow-Up? August 21, 2019 3:35 pmI talk about the concept of stopping “revenue leakage” a lot, and one of the biggest causes of revenue leakage […]Christopher Ryan
- 3 Ways Marketing Creates Customer Experience Leadership August 20, 2019 7:54 pmMarketing’s role in customer experience leadership can be powerful, especially if it’s managed holistically. Step back and think about what […]Lynn Hunsaker
- The Death of B2B Sales is Greatly Exaggerated August 8, 2019 2:57 pmThere are many industry gurus out there proclaiming the death of the B2B sales profession. Forrester Research predicted that 1 […]Christopher Ryan
- The Power of Deceptively Simple Messaging August 6, 2019 8:27 pm“I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.” Michelangelo I’ve been re-thinking the practice […]Martha Olsen
- User Experience (UX) for the Non-UX Marketer July 30, 2019 3:58 pmIn my last Great B2B Marketing post, I made a bold claim. What’s worse, my own community was the target. […]Jesse Butts
- Marketing and Sales Acceleration: Step 3 to Power Revenue Growth July 24, 2019 4:20 pmIn two previous posts, I covered the first two steps in driving B2B revenue growth, assessing your current state, and […]Christopher Ryan
- Building Your Brand of Gold July 17, 2019 3:23 pmThere is a lot of conversation circulating about building your personal brand. If you take a look online, you might […]John Golden
- Marketing and Sales Alignment: Step 2 to Power Revenue Growth July 9, 2019 3:45 pmLast month, guest expert Ron Friedman and I presented a webinar on the BrightTALK Sales Expert Channel, titled Assess, Align and […]Christopher Ryan
- Ratings And Reviews Sites: The New B2B Marketing Channel June 26, 2019 5:29 pmA new mechanism has emerged to help B2B buyers who are searching online for products and solutions: Ratings and reviews […]Ruth P. Stevens
- How to Use Pricing Strategy as a Competitive Advantage June 24, 2019 6:16 pmProperly pricing products and services is always something of a challenge because it seems that everyone has a different view […]Christopher Ryan