If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Market Research – 8 Strategies for Getting it Right, Quickly August 23, 2016 7:40 pmI had a really good conversation with a business colleague who is launching his products into a new channel, with […]Christopher Ryan
- B2B Sales and Marketing Transformation August 10, 2016 9:03 pmI just viewed a great online video that deserves its own blog post. The speaker is Barry Trailer, Chief Research […]Christopher Ryan
- Are You Marketing to Gain or Pain? July 26, 2016 5:13 pmAs a marketing or sales professional, you have a choice in how you message your company and its offerings, with […]Christopher Ryan
- If Einstein Can Take a Little Rejection, So Can You July 11, 2016 8:39 pmOur subject today is rejection, that insidious killer of big dreams. All of us who have had any degree of […]Christopher Ryan
- 12 Quick B2B Sales and Marketing Fixes June 29, 2016 5:36 pmAt Fusion Marketing Partners, we sometimes deal with clients who have both longer-term strategic issues (business model, lead-to-revenue strategy, etc.) […]Christopher Ryan
- How to Choose the Right Marketing Automation Technology June 13, 2016 9:33 pmIn my last post, I talked about how the promise of marketing automation is often not matched by the reality. […]Christopher Ryan
- Why Too Much Marketing Automation Can Be Worse than Not Enough June 2, 2016 8:21 pmThere is an oft-repeated expression among boaters: “The two happiest days in a boater’s life are the day he buys […]Christopher Ryan
- How CEOs Can Improve the Value of Sales and Marketing Efforts May 24, 2016 8:50 pmCEOs have likely already conferred with their leadership teams about how they will deliver sales- and marketing-fueled growth for this […]Christopher Ryan
- The Marketing and Sales Gap of Disappointment May 12, 2016 4:59 pmThe leads and customers you get this month may not come from something you did this month, but rather something […]Christopher Ryan
- Asking “Why” Makes Your Marketing Content More Effective May 2, 2016 7:47 pmThis post is short and sweet, but it also highly important to your success as a B2B marketer. As someone […]Christopher Ryan