If you follow my blog, you know that B2B Marketing is not just my profession, but my passion. Here are some of my more popular blog posts on B2B Marketing that you might enjoy.
B2B Sales Process: What are the typical steps in the B2B sales process? I explain terms such as raw inquiry, suspect, qualified lead and more.
Where To Find Sales Leads: The need for fresh sales leads is a recurring challenge. This post starts with direct marketing methods.
Where To Find B2B Sales Leads: This post focuses on nine more lead sources from two important categories – online media and pull marketing.
Brand Promise Examples: Your brand is the place your company occupies in a prospect’s or customer’s mind when he or she thinks about you. Let’s look at some good, and not so good brand promise examples.
B2B Marketing Pitfalls: All of us face challenges in our marketing and sales strategies that are potential pitfalls. I have learned through long experience that avoiding the bad things can be just as important as doing the right things.
- Stats that Drive our ABM POV July 16, 2018 3:56 pmVendors who practice lead generation are missing out on key opportunities in the modern B2B purchase journey. Here’s how we […]Susan Xie
- Part Three: Case Studies of Reduced Customer Friction from 5 Companies July 9, 2018 5:13 pm4-Part series on how to create a frictionless experience In Part Two you put yourself in the mind of your customer, following […]Debbie (Breemeersch) Schwake
- Does Your B2B Revenue Model Need an Overhaul or a Tune-up? July 5, 2018 3:55 pmTo be successful at growing B2B revenue, you need to first define the scope of the challenge. Sometimes you go […]Christopher Ryan
- How Workers’ Stress is a Symptom of a Greater Problem June 27, 2018 5:23 pmThe modern organization is defined by stress. The workplace doesn’t just have stress, it’s saturated with it. There is ‘good’ […]Susan Ranford
- The Power Of A Guarantee In Driving B2B Revenue June 20, 2018 3:10 pmTo guarantee or not to guarantee, that is the question. In my experience, the benefits of a performance guarantee usually […]Christopher Ryan
- The B2B Innovation Imperative June 12, 2018 2:30 pmIn his excellent article titled, An Open Letter to CEOs, Alex Osterwalder, co-founder of @Strategyzer, reported, “A recent McKinsey study […]Christopher Ryan
- 3 Cheap Ways to Boost Your Brand Visibility June 11, 2018 4:21 pmBranding is a powerful and highly efficient marketing strategy, but even a good brand needs to promote itself to gain […]Claudia Paisley Propp
- How Your Website Can Help Generate Revenue May 29, 2018 7:37 pmAn interesting conversation I had with a prospective CEO client occurred when I gently tried to tell him that his […]Christopher Ryan
- Part Two: How to Identify Customer Friction May 29, 2018 4:38 pm4-Part series on how to create a frictionless experience In Part One we defined customer friction as anything that causes your customer […]Debbie (Breemeersch) Schwake
- Is Your Marketing Up to the Task of the Primary Directive of Growth? May 16, 2018 5:10 amA 100% agreement, we don’t see that very often in survey results. But “growth,” especially organic growth, was the first […]Laura Patterson